I handle Michigan divorce for families in Ann Arbor and the surrounding communities. An attorney and litigator for over 45 years, I am a strong advocate during settlement negotiations and in the courtroom. My years of experience with the Washtenaw County courts and legal profession allow for particular insight into how to guide my clients through the divorce process here.
I may be the right divorce lawyer for clients who:
- Are absolutely committed to putting children's psychological needs and safety first throughout the divorce process.
- Want amicable settlement negotiations with an eye toward creating peace between parents so that co-parenting is possible.
- Need a lawyer who knows his way around the courtroom and can advocate aggressively at trial when amicable settlement is not possible.
- Have a spouse with a violent, conflict-prone or bullying personality and who need a lawyer with strategies for handling and influencing these personalities.
I handle all aspects of Michigan divorce and separation, for couples with and without children. This includes filing all paperwork for contested and uncontested divorces as well as divorce mediation, negotiation and litigation on all issues. My services cover:
- High conflict divorce
- Child custody and parenting time
- Domestic violence / child abuse issues
- Child support
- Alimony / spousal support
- Property division
Free Telephone Consultation
I will be pleased to talk with you about your situation and concerns, at no cost: (734) 761-1166.